Gerrards Carpet & Upholstery Cleaners are a family run, multi award winning local business that specialise in carpet and upholstery cleaning for domestic and commercial clients in Astley, Gin Pit Village, Tyldesley, Walkden, Worsley, Mossley Common, Swinton, Boothstown and surrounding areas. Our aim is to offer service that stretches from first contact, right through to the finished job, providing you with a first-class carpet and upholstery cleaning experience.
“Our business philosophy is very simple, we work tirelessly to try and put our clients, large or small, in a position where they can’t get what we do anywhere else, for we know that if we achieve that aim they will have no reason to look for any other carpet cleaner”
With almost 45 years’ experience in the industry, Gerrard’s have an unrivalled reputation for quality and top-class service. We use state-of-the-art Truck Mounted Cleaning Systems which are up to 20 times more powerful than the portable electric machines other cleaners use. That extra power produces a far deeper, longer lasting clean and your carpets & upholstery will be dry in just a few hours – not days!
All that comes into your premises are hoses from the cleaning system, so there is very little noise and the work can be done much more quickly. Better still, the system has its own on board water supply which it heats to the required temperature, often well in excess of 200 degrees, hot enough to kill germs and bacteria, so we don’t use your hot water or electricity.
When choosing a carpet & upholstery cleaning company, each client has specific needs. This is why we take the time to discuss and assess any job.
Here are some key points about the service we will deliver:
When calculating your quote we will chat with you to ensure your needs are met, all your questions are answered and an appointment to suit your lifestyle is chosen, confirmed and booked. Weekends are available on request and you can ask for a booking confirmation to be either texted or emailed over to you to act as a reminder for your booked appointment.
2. Our vans are clearly sign written and all our technicians wear our distinctive Gerrards uniforms, making it instantly obvious who we are.
3. The products we choose to use when delivering our professional cleaning services are mainly British made and are professional grade cleaning products which are specially formulated for safe use in a home or commercial environment. The solutions are 100% safe for pets and children. We can provide a safety data sheet on request.
4. Before undertaking any job, we will ask questions to fully understand your specific needs and how you would wish us to operate.
5. We also help avoid any potential difficulties by offering professional advice at all times. For example, we would advise tenants to book their clean for a time after they have moved out, rather than us having to work round them as they pack up! Or to book us around 7 to 10 days after the decorator has been to give time for gloss paint to not only dry but to set hard on woodwork before we come along to clean the carpets. Etc.
6. Much of our work is repeat business from satisfied clients, domestic, commercial or marine, estate agents and property management companies. They often recommend our services to others.
7. Our management team are always in contact with both our clients and our cleaning technicians, meaning we can quickly handle any timing or other problems at an early stage, e.g. If for any reason we are held up on a previous job or traffic en-route we will keep you up to date with our expected time of arrival. This helps build the professional relationships that we strive for.
8. Our investment in only the best of cleaning equipment allows our team to clean to the highest possible standards. This allows us to deliver outstanding results, ones that are both within budget and on time.
How can we help you?
To discuss your cleaning needs, either commercial or residential cleaning services, anywhere in the North West, simply call us now on 01617440020 or 01942864474.
We’ll start a conversation to help us understand your specific needs and how we might deliver them. Then we can provide a best-value, obligation-free quotation. Alternatively email our office at email@example.com or find us on Facebook, Instagram or Google.