To be considered a professional upholstery cleaner, you do not just need the best training and access to the very finest upholstery cleaning materials and technology available anywhere in the world, you also need experience and Gerrards have over forty years’ experience in the cleaning of every kind of upholstery from the exquisite fabrics found aboard super yachts to the fine fabrics that adorn some of the most luxurious cruise ships in the world, to office and restaurant chairs and every conceivable shape and size of suites in your home.
The trouble is many potential customers buy this service on price and price alone, completely disregarding what they are going to get for their money. Sadly, many find that their fabrics are wet for days afterwards and when they finally dry look no different than before. In short, far from saving money, they have wasted it, thankfully it was the smallest amount of money they could lose simply because they chose the lowest bidder.
That does not mean that having your upholstery cleaned is an expensive business, it is not. Gerrards have all the very latest equipment and chemicals and our long experience in the industry means that we can do the work quickly and efficiently whilst working to a far higher specification than our competitors, delivering supreme quality on even the finest of fabrics.
When we arrive to clean your upholstery, this is what we will do:
- First, and most importantly of all, we will examine the piece to identify the fabric and fibre type and check its suitability for cleaning and the type of cleaning required.
- We will then decide which of our many cleaning agents we will use to clean the upholstery.
- Next, identify and pre-treat any stains and marks where possible, but we cannot guarantee to remove stains, especially those that have been tampered with.
- If there is any doubt about the effectiveness of cleaning, or the quality of the end result we will clean just one cushion or section of fabric as a test and show you the result.
- If it is not what you were hoping for we will pack up and leave and there will be no charge for what we have done.
- If required, we may use a variety of gentle agitation techniques to obtain the most effective release of soil prior to the cleaning process. This comes as standard on every job. We do not charge extra for additional pre-treatments as many other cleaners do. The price you are quoted is the price you will pay, regardless of what we must do to get the required result.
- We place drop sheets on your carpet or flooring and then apply a pre-spray to the fabric which loosens the soil and leaves it ready to be flushed out during the cleaning process.
- The fabric is now thoroughly cleaned with one of Britain’s most powerful upholstery cleaning systems. This will remove all the loosened soil and apply a neutralising rinse. We take great care to make sure we clean in all the nooks and crannies because attention to detail is paramount in ensuring a truly professional finish.
Advanced training and experience, and a dedication to offering the highest quality service, conveniently, safely and reliably delivered to your home or business premises. Our high performance hot water extraction systems are water, power & waste self-sufficient. Which translated means that you the customer will get the most thorough cleaning of your upholstery, the shortest of drying times due to the machines powerful suction and no noisy or bulky equipment in your premises – the machine sits outside in the van and when we finish, the extracted waste water that is collected in the vans recovery tank is taken away to be disposed of.
Gerrards Upholstery Cleaning Service
• Expertly Trained
• Over 45 years’ Experience
• Fully Insured
• Uniformed Technicians
• Truck Mounted Cleaning Systems
• Water, Power & Waste Sufficient
• High Performance Cleaning
• Powerful Suction – Rapid Drying
• Domestic Upholstery Cleaning
• Commercial Upholstery Cleaning
• Marine Upholstery Cleaning
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR UPHOLSTERY CLEANING SERVICE
CALL US USING YOUR LOCAL AREA NUMBER:
MANCHESTER 0161 744 0020
WIGAN 01942 864474
STANDISH 01257 720004
CHORLEY 01257 720004
BOLTON 01204 940079
ST HELENS 01744 649554
WARRINGTON 01925 950014
OR EMAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org